Studio Kestra tries to maintain a high standard of quality with everything we design and sell, however with larger scales of production, not everything can be perfect. As such, we closely inspect all our our products and assign a grade quality before shipment. For keyboard group buys, the following fall within our definitions:
- No dents, dings or scratches on the outer facing parts of the case.
- Potential machining marks or small scratches on the inside of the case, not visible when fully assembled.
- Minor or no anodization variation between case pieces.
- Minor patina of brass pieces.
- For polished pieces including brass and stainless steel, little to no surface scratches.
- Other minor marks or streaks that are not visible after full assembly.
- Micro dents, dings or scratches on the outer facing parts of the case that may be slightly noticeable.
- Minor anodization streaks or graininess.
- Noticeable anodization variation between case pieces.
- For polished pieces including brass and stainless steel, slightly noticeable scratches, abrasions or pitting.
For group buy pre-orders, we will strive to fulfill all orders as A-stock. Any A or B grade stock may be sold after all pre-orders are complete. We will not ship out anything less than B grade.
By participating in a group buy from us, you agree to our quality disclaimer as noted above.